Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree (ideally a degree in marketing, finance or accounting).
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Other Requirements
• Strong leadership skills.
• Desire to learn, grow and contribute creative ideas and make the effort to achieve the team’s goals.
• Ability to work independently without supervision yet at the same time form part of an effective team.
• High level of punctuality, work ethics and discretion.
• Attention to details and ability to work under pressure.
• Fair knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word).
• Flexible working hours but availability Monday to Friday is important.
• Must be able to deliver exceptional result within timescale.——————————— 100%
• Must have good communication skills——————————————————— 90%
• Must have exceptional telephone etiquette skills——————————————– 90%
• Must be able to conduct research to solve problems and execute solutions——————– 80%
• Must have personal time management skills————————————————— 80%
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers.
• Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
• Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
• Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
• Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
• Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about relevant customers.
• Working closely with the marketing department to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Assist with creating and developing content for direct mails and email blasting.
• Contributing to annual sales and marketing plan
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
Interested candidate should send his/her CV to [email protected] as soon as possible.